Sunday, May 02, 2010

Reflections--24 hours of crazy fun!

24 hours of fun!!
Friday morning I left the house at 8:30am to go to the Oakland airport.
I was thrilled about going on a 24 adventure with three special friends:
Shelly Mitchell
Daniela Costa
&
Sarah De Guzman

The three of us were going to do make n' takes and/or work a booth at the Reflections event.
We arrived around 11:30am and went to the garment district. It was a lot of fun in a small amount of time. We were then off to New Port beach and went straight to work as soon as we got there. It was a lot of fun hanging out with the girls and meeting so many fun scrappers!!
Here are some pictures of the event. I will have more pictures soon!!

Each book had these fun labels next to them. so cute!!
Daniela's fun Art Life Booth!! Lots of yummy goodness!!
One of Daniela's fabulous rings!! LOVE IT!
This one was one of my favorites!!
All of her beautiful flowers. Need to have some of each!! LOL
Full of pretties!!
Daniela in her beautiful booth!!
Shelly and I in her booth!! She's so cute!
This was one of the places we went in to at the garment district.
Check out all the fun bling!
Gorgeous ribbons!!!
more gorgeous ribbons!!
Daniela, Shelly, and I in front of a ton of tulle
I want to make a shirt out of this stuff. LOL
Thanks girls for the wonderful time!!!
I will post more pictures soon!!!
Hugs
Suzy West

3 comments:

bermudabluez said...

Crazy fun indeed! I think I would have gone insane!!! Look at all of that bling! I adore bling...lots and lots of it!

sarah said...

crazy girl! :) haha... glad to hear that sierra is doing much better.

now, i need to get off my butt and head off to the post office. lol.

hugs,
sarah.

Diana said...

looks like lots of FUN!