Wednesday, May 05, 2010

My Paper Tree House Design Team & a layout

You might laugh or think I'm nuts, but last night I started cleaning my scraps from a previous project and got too lazy to get up and get a bag to put them in so I decided to just do a layout with them. LOL I love Jillibean Soup!! Love the colors and patterns!
In other fun news...
I'm pleased to announce that I'm a DT member of an awesome new kit club called,

You can find out more about this kit club HERE.
I'm in good company as well, which makes it extra exciting!

Meet the design team
1. Amy Muffoletto
2. Diana Fisher
3. Iris Babao Uy
4. Laura Achilles
5. Noel Rusk Culbertson
6. Sarah de Guzman
7. Suzy West
8. Tricia Wilson
9. Veronica Johnson
10. Nana Campana

Thanks for looking,
Suzy West

1 comments:

kitsNbits said...

love the layout !!!