Friday, May 28, 2010

My cool new Bella badge!!


When I was young I always wanted a cool girl scout badge but never joined so I never got one. I was just sent this one by Stephanie and OMG, I feel like I got my girl scout badge...but better!!
I'm so honored to be their teacher and to help represent them.
I have several classes coming up using their lines.
The next one is:
San Carlos, Ca
Wednesday, June 9th @ 6:30pm
I will be teaching a fun class that's a combination of two of my favorite companies,
PUNKY SPROUTS and BELLA BLVD.
You can contact the store to sign up. 650-592-2767

Have a wonderful day,
Suzy West

5 comments:

JessiW said...

such a cool badge!!

sarah said...

wahoooo!! suzy's got a badge... can i sew it on your vest?! ;) haha.

just kidding!

hugs,
sarah.

Jenn K said...

How fun!!

Jamie Lane said...

Adorable badge, you lucky thing!

Danielle said...

That is so stinking adorable :)