Monday, May 31, 2010

Messenger bags

This morning Sierra and I sat down to do some creating. We both had messenger bags. Hers was part of a kit. My bag I have had for YEARS! It's been sitting in my garage this whole time.
We worked on both of ours together and it was a lot of fun!!!

Here's Sierra adding some stars to her bag.
Her bag
Here's my bag.
It's a little simple but I like my projects like that.
I stamped, glimmer mist, wrote, and did some other little things to it.

Thanks for looking!!!
Hugs
Suzy West

2 comments:

sarah said...

sierra is growing up so fast. it's unbelievable!!

i LOVE that you guys spend time creating together! so cute! :)

hugs,
sarah.

ashjoy said...

That is so cute, love that the dd is helping as well:) She will look so cute carrying all her favorite supplies (or her supplies borrowed from Mom!)