Wednesday, May 05, 2010

A layout and my organization tool!!

Yesterday I was playing with some of my scraps from a previous layout and I did this one.
I love Crate Paper. The colors are so fun and vibrant!!
If you scrap with me, you know I'm constantly making disasters!
I've been trying to get organized so I don't lose the gadgets that I scrap with most.
The other day I was organizing my make up in this storage box and realized I didn't like my make up in there anymore.
So I took everything out and put my scrap stuff in there.
I LOVE this thing for my supplies!! I took it to my first crop last weekend and it was PERFECT!
Here are some pictures of my new baby....I think I'm going to call her: Lady


So what do you guys think of Lady? awesome right? :)
Thanks for looking!!
Hugs
Suzy West

1 comments:

Nana said...

I think you should give Lady some style... :) Adorable layout!!