Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Busy busy busy!!! :)

You know that saying, It's a hard job but someone's got to do it? Well right now I'm saying it, and I LOVE it!! LOL
I've been busy getting ready for a lot of fun events that I'm teaching at soon!! A lot of these products are for those events. The other stuff is for me to play with. I am so enjoying designing with these lines!!!
I can't wait to start playing with all my Unity Stamps. I'm going to be using them in classes and personal projects!
I got my Iron Orchids today and OMG, I nearly ruined it with my drool!
I'm teaching at a lot of places with my Bella Blvd and Punky Sprouts!!
So for those of you taking my classes? OMG, we are going to have a lot of fun!!!!

Love my job!!! :)

8 comments:

jo said...

Wow! Look at all that happy mail! You've definitely been busy, girlie!

Miss you! :)

-Jo:)

Jennifer Priest said...

How fun!!! I am officially jealous and am going to ask you a crazy questions--how do you find time to design with ALL of that?! Sooooo much fun!!

jothescrapaddict said...

this scrap heaven uhhlalala!

Jamie Lane said...

Looks like loads of fun! I can't wait to see what you make from all those boxes!

JessiW said...

Wow, I wish I had all that stuff to work with!! Have fun with your classes:)

ashjoy said...

Awesome stash!

Noteable said...

Have fun!

Danielle said...

Can't wait to see what you do!!! I am coming to the GASC in Arlington next weekend. I hope to see you there :)