Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Art Life Event!!

Yesterday I spent almost all day with some of the most awesome people I know!!
I attended the Art Life Event that Daniela Costa put on.
It was so much fun to get my scrap on and to make the projects that Daniela had designed for us.
Here are some of the fun pictures of this event!!

Daniela and I
my awesome friend Sonda!!
Nancie and I being super crazy!!
She's so cute!!! I love this girl!
Sonda and Suzy lovin' on each other!!
two of my favorite girls!!
Love this picture of the three of us
Lonae, in heaven!!!
Sharon, looking super cute!!
Lonae and I being really crazy!!
Nancie up close and personal!! :)
Victoria looking so cute!
HUGE thanks to Daniela!!! Can't wait for the next event!!
Hugs, Suzy West

1 comments:

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Looks like such fun!!!
xoxo,
ja