Tuesday, May 18, 2010

and the winner is....(plus other things)...

If you were to look at my calendar you'd see that the entire day is filled with stuff to do! I am so busy that I only get to play online from 4:30-5:30pm. (unless I get done with other things sooner).

One of the more fun things I got to do was go to Sakura. I love this company! I love their tools! Yep, I learned a lot today and one of the things is that the glaze pens is a tool.
So I'll be playing with a lot of fun tools that I was given!! Thanks!

I held a crazy fill in the blank contest last week! I read them all and could not stop laughing!! It was hard to pick a winner because they were all so good but did pick one.

Here's the story:

One day Suzy sat on the floor and ________ all day!! When she got up she noticed she had a _________ on her behind. She said___________ to ___________ and then they both _____________ til' they cried! The moral of this story is that ________________.


And the winner is: CHRISTINA PADILLA!!!
Here's her story:
One day Suzy sat on the floor and watched Glee all day!! When she got up she noticed she had a bump on her left bootie cheek. She said "ooh snap! "I look like Kim Kardashian! Holla!" to her husbo and then they both touched it til' they cried! The moral of this story is that you need to rotate cheeks while sitting down on them all day and daydreaming of Mr. Schue in order to get an even KimKA bootay, cuz that's how Sue C's it.
the end. xoxo cp

Christina, email me so I can send you out a package of fun goodies!!!

Off to do more work!! I'll have some more announcements really soon!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Suzy West



1 comments:

Jamie Lane said...

Great choice, that one made me giggle! Fun contest Suzy, thanks for letting us all join in!