Thursday, May 20, 2010

24 hours of fun! (punky sprouts and crate paper)

If you have read my blog, you know that I taught a make n' take in New Port Beach last month.
I left on Friday and came back on Saturday because I had another event to go to.
I loved the pictures we took of our little adventure and couldn't wait to start scrapping.
Here is a project I created using Punky Sprouts album and Crate Paper. Love the combination!!



These are my new favorite pens by Sakura!!!
They are called Permapaque
It's an instant dry on acrylic! Love them!!
What do you think?


Thanks for looking!!
Hugs, Suzy West

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Love it, love it, love it!

sarah said...

there are no pics of me in this mini.... :( boo hoo hoo. why?! oh why?! oh yea that's right... we didn't take any together! LOL.

and i knew you were going to see finish that mini by the end of today. ;) haha

carrieferrier said...

:) this heart punky album makes me smile and all happy inside! amazing suz! you inspire me big time!

Christine said...

It's a beautiful album.
xoxo, Christine