Thursday, April 22, 2010

Words can't express...

how much I love this woman!!!
I can honestly say that she is my best friend and that she is a true example of being kind, generous, and humble. Her first thoughts are always of her family and has raised my brothers and I to know that family comes first. I cherish and am grateful to her for that.

When I decided to close the store there were two things that I wanted to do. First was to take my family on a trip.
Second, was take my mommy on a cruise!! Just the two of us, to thank her for all the sacrifices she made so that I could have a store.

We had the best time ever!!
Here are just a few of my favorite pictures of our trip.

LOVE this picture!!!!

This is my favorite picture!!!! It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.
I love that beautiful face of hers!! What I love more...is that glorious smile!
Mommy, gracias por todo!
I love you!!!!
Hugs, Suzy West

3 comments:

Nat said...

such sweet photos of you and your Mom!!!

Michelle said...

Too cute! looks like loads of fun!

JgWM said...

I have to say I lurk but never comment Suzy. I love the New punky Sprouts and looked them up on the internet. I used to do lots with another company that put out chip board books a lonnnng time ago. I was excited to see a new twist. I just wish I had seen the design team call they are so righ up my alley. But any way...

Love your book and the contents. Your mom is beautiful. We had a mom, daughter, niece grandmother day last week. It was a dual birthday! Such fun! My daughter was over today. I soooo miss having her around all of the time.

Have a great week! If you ever need a guest designer for Punky Sprouts think of me. I met you at CHA Orlando.

Gayle
jgwm.blogspot.com