Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Sandy Smiles Mini Book and scrapping time!

I was asked by a couple of scrappers to create a beach themed book.
So I thought about the pictures and remembered I had taken some fun ones of Sierra and her friend at the Santa Cruz beach boardwalk. I knew I had the perfect paper line, It's from Bella Blvd. It's their summer line.
It's so awesome! The colors are great and the embellishments are WOW!
I used one of our Punky Sprouts albums--Punk n' circumstance.
I started working on it at a crop that I went to today.
THANK YOU ANGELA!!! You rock lady!
I thought it might be hard to use because it had a lot of different shapes but I can honestly say it wasn't. I'm working on it right now and I'm almost done. I will be sure to post the rest of the pictures tomorrow when I am all done!!!
What do you think so far of the cover?
Hugs, Suzy West

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Very cute!
YFS

Lisa Spiegel said...

I love the bubbles!