Friday, April 02, 2010

The quieter side of ME!

The quieter side of me!
Those that know me would say I'm crazy, loud, silly, wacky, and nuts!
Well the truth of the matter is that I am those things. LOL
What you might not know is that there is actually a quiet side of me too. STOP spitting out your drinks or falling over, It's true!!. LOL
I have a quiet side too. LOL It just hasn't been witnessed much by others.
When I'm alone, I really enjoy reading, meditating, and studying.
When I'm alone, I plan out my primary lessons that I love teaching to my wonderful 4 year old class at church.
When I'm in my quiet zone I think about everything around me. I give thanks to my Heavenly Father for the blessings he gives me on a daily basis.
I enjoy reading a good book and scrapbooking.
The quieter side of me has been teaching me to be more humble, patient, and to be more thankful for what I have. It's been helping me to become the person that I know my Heavenly Father wants me to be.
I actually love being wild and crazy! It's ME, but when that part of me is exhausted, LOL
I really love the quiet side of me.


2 comments:

Kimmy said...

What??? What's that you say quiet and calm Suzy?? Really???? Is this April Fool's???? I Have yet to see that Suzy! Where are you hiding her??? LOL See I do check it everyday in fact twice today and since there wasn't a new post that early in the morning I left you one on yesterdays. XOXOXOX
YFS

sarah said...

ummmmmm, ditto to kimmy's comment?! hehe. ;)

jk!!!

luv ya suzy!

hugs,
sarah.