Monday, April 19, 2010

Just us girls

The other day I went to a crop at my friend Carla's house. I had so much fun hanging out with a lot of our girlfriends. I haven't had a chance to scrap with them for a while so it was great to catch up. I took several pictures!

This is a project using Punky Sprouts album and Crate Paper.
The alphabet stickers are Basic Grey.

I outlined parts of the flowers with my Glaze pen that you all know that I love.
Usually I paint or glimmer mist my canvas pages but this one I kept like it is.
I love that I can use my pen and write on it directly.
You can't tell very well but the page on the right hand side is a half oval acrylic page. Love the shape. So easy to use.
Here's the back side of the page. Check out my friend Satyn getting her scrap on!
I made a pocket page to keep tags in. The canvas sheet on the right
I stamped on. Then I glimmer misted a little. I also used my blue glaze pen to color in some of the flowers.
The last page I kept simple and just added some flowers and again used my glaze pen to write their names directly on the pictures.
Thanks for looking!!!
Hugs, Suzy West

4 comments:

Satyn Blu said...

I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Noel Thomas said...

Beautiful as always!!! :)

Jamie Lane said...

Super album, love the front cover!

GottaScrapChick said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable!!!!!!!!!!!
:)