Monday, April 26, 2010

A journey full of memories

Last week I showed you guys some of the photos of my mom and I. Here's the project that I created to put the pictures in. I asked a lot of my facebook friends with help on my title, thanks! I saw this one and I liked it a lot because looking through these pictures brought back a ton of fun memories from our fun journey together.
I used Punky Sprouts-Punk n' circumstance album with October Afternoon products.
I love how it came out.
I cut up some of the pages of the chipboard so I could make smaller flip pages.
Love the cute flowers by The Art Life.
This is the back of the pages above.
As you can see, I used my favorite pen again for some journaling.
Love this picture of the two of us in front of these beautiful hills and flowers.
Love the bright journal tags and letters that October Afternoon has.

This is one of my most favorite pictures of my mom and I.
We had such a great day!
We got a little silly as you can see.
I was trying to get her calm since I knew we were going to go
snorkeling. She was so scared!!!
another crazy photo.
By the way...I ended up snorkeling...she didn't.
but that story is good for another day. LOL
Mexico was filled with lots of beautiful colors.
These were our favorite flowers.
Notice how I made my own lines for journaling. LOL
I used glossy accents to "accent" some of the words
Love this album. It's so fun to create with!!
Thanks for letting me share this with you.
Hugs, Suzy West

5 comments:

Scrapin Kat said...

I love the spilted pages! Great mini books!

Jamie Lane said...

Super album, yet again! Love the colors and how you cut the chipboard for the flip pages (clever!)...now, back to that handwriting...when are you going to give us a font? :]

Suzy West said...

You are way sweet!! Sorry I don't know how to turn my writing into a font. LOL

Kimmy said...

Your favorite stalker here!
Love this album. Love your handwriting too but you already knew that! xoxoxo

Kimmy said...

BTW If you google Kevin and Amanda they can turn your handwriting into a font then we can have all our albums look awesome with your writing. :) Do it PLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE!