Saturday, April 17, 2010

I won't scrap with out this!

Anyone that scraps with me can and will tell you that there is only one pen that I use and that's this one right here! Sakura Glaze pen!! I love this pen!
I have never liked my writing very much but this pen makes my writing a lot better.

Here I wrote the word LOVE one time.

I wrote the same word underneath and went over it a second time. Look at how much bolder it looks now.
I did the same thing again and then this time I outlined it with a beautiful blue glaze pen.
Here's a sample of my writing with this pen!!
Thanks for looking!!! My pens and I are off to a crop!!
Hugs, Suzy West

2 comments:

Jamie Lane said...

Still think you should turn your writing into a font! :)

Kimmy said...

Love those pens too! Can I send you all my projects and you can do the journaling for me?? Love your writing!! xoxoxox