Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Going to the Reflections event & my new GIG!!!!


Karen from Scrapbook Oasis asked me if I could come and do make n' takes at the REFLECTIONS event this month. I'm so glad she did and that I am able to attend.
It's going to be a tight squeeze. I'm going up for one day and then coming back to celebrate National Scrapbook Day with special friends!!
Anyways, I'll be doing one make n' take and then bringing products to sell!!!
So if you want to come and get products and do a make n take...oh and see some of my projects that I've been creating up close and personal then go to this event!!
You can learn more about this event HERE.

So I have even more exciting NEWS!!!
I am the new endorsed teacher for The Art Life Shop!!!
You will be seeing even more flowers in my classes and let me tell you...they are beautiful!!
So stores, pick them up!! They are going to fly off your shelves!
You can find out more information here: http://www.theartlifeshop.blogspot.com/
I'm excited to be working with Daniela Costa! She's a doll and I just love her!
She's holding a design team call!!! You can read about it at the blog above.

Have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Suzy West

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

Ok we are only 40 mintues away so you are going to come see us right?? YFS

Amy Bender said...

How Fabulous!!! Many congrats on everything, Suzy!

Jamie Lane said...

You are one busy lady! Congrats on the new teaching gig! :)

Suzy West said...

I wish. I'm coming up on Friday early that day. Spending the night and coming home early Saturday morning. I have a whole other event as soon as I come home. LOL
Are you going to that event?
Hugs
Suzy