Monday, April 12, 2010

fun pictures from different times.

I was looking thru my pictures and came across some from different days that I thought I would share.

I love this picture. It's of my daughter and her little friend.
I wish I took a picture of the two adults there...me and her mommy.
Why? because we were friends when we were just a tiny bit older than these two.
I love her to bits. Every time I see her daughter I see her mommy.

Sierra LOVES doing crafts. On this day she wanted to decorate shirts. We had so much fun!
We made three different shirts that she was so proud of!
This is a picture of some of my family members and of Jazzy's at Outertainment's.

These are some of the pictures from Easter. Now you may say Easter is all about Spring colors...but not this year...it was all about CARS. LOL
I love this picture of my little Tanner. He's so adorable.

Check out my little Tristan. He was so confused at first but then started gathering up eggs!!
Check out that cute confused expression on his face. LOL
My little Sierra who was way to excited to stop and take pictures.
I was driving her nuts telling her to slow down. LOL
Tristan was going to get the egg. PERIOD. LOL
Check out daddy helping him.
Sierra and Tanner after they had collected all the eggs.
The only picture I got of Jeremy. He avoids the camera. LOL
Sassy and Biscuit.
This was our Pampered Chef party the other night.
Check out Carlos and Juan. Such the experts.
My brother was proud of his onion chopping skills.
Jazzy getting her hands dirty. She did a great job.
Audrianna was grating the cheese.
Thanks for looking!!

1 comments:

Prince said...

Thanks Dear
This blog shows a many funny picture.These picture are very good.So i like very much...............................
Kids Parties Calgary