Friday, April 16, 2010

Exciting day!!! New design team and more!

Yesterday was so crazy!!! I went through a ton of submissions for Punky Sprouts!
When I finally made a decision I thought I'd better go to bed early because I knew I had a long day and I wanted to start making calls in the morning. Little did I know, my body wasn't going to let me sleep. LOL Never does that happen. I'm usually dreaming by midnight. I didn't fall a sleep until almost 4am this morning(by the way...thank you facebook friends who kept me entertained the entire time I was awake! LOL) !!! I then got up at 7:30am and couldn't go back to sleep. I'm so tired writing this email but I'm also excited because Punky Sprouts has a brand new awesome team and these girls are excited and ready to get their design on!!!

1. Candy Rosenbug
2. Pamela Young
3. Noel Culbertson
4. Carrie Ferrier
5. Charity Hassel
6. Candice McLean
7. Nathalie Kalbach
8. Lynn Reaney
9. Crystalyn Thorsen
10....and me as the lead designer

If that's not exciting enough, I have been asked to do some pretty exciting things for some pretty exciting people!!! I can't share yet but let me tell you...it's exciting! LOL

I'm looking forward to scrapping with friends tomorrow. I have a lot to finish up. I can't wait to show you the project I'm working on. It's using Crate Paper and Punky Sprouts.

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs, Suzy West
ps. thanks for posting...I love reading what you think!!! :)

2 comments:

Jamie Lane said...

We are going to have to get you a dose of nyquil to break this sleeping issue! lol.

Can't wait to see your new project!

Nat said...

So excited about this- thank you!!!