Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dare To Dream

The first time I laid my eyes on my niece Ashleigh, I knew there was something special about her. It wasn't just that she was cute and cuddly. It was the way she looked at me when I held her, it was as if she was studying my face and would occasionally give me a big smile. It was her personality.
I remember as a young girl she stood firm that she wanted to be a vegetarian.
I loved the way she had to help any animal that she saw on the street that was either hungry or hurt. The way she did what she wanted to do and be what she wanted to be.
I'm so proud of my niece. If she is reading this, I want her to know that I love her with all my heart! I don't get to see her very much now that she's getting older but she's always on my mind and always in my heart! I want her to know that no matter what...rain or shine...day or night...if you need me, I'll be there! I love you sweetie!

This is a book that I made of her last night.
I started this book at a crop yesterday and had so much fun working on it
I came home to finish it!!

I created the cover and then sealed it.


I forgot to bring my letter stickers so I freehanded the word DARE and then cut it out.
Again, I just wrote everything out and then filled some of the letters in with a different color pen.
Love this picture of her!!

I added these chipboard hearts around the page. I then adhered the acrylic page on top
of the chipboards making it 3D.
Love how this book came out. Thanks for looking!!
Hugs
Suzy West

8 comments:

Jamie Lane said...

Love it, especially the page where you wrote on her fingers (SO CUTE)! And now you are just teasing us with all that gorgeous handwriting! font..font..font..!
:]

Kimmy said...

OMG! I want this one too!!!! I agree with Jaime Lane. We need your font. Plz check out Kevinand Amanda.com they will make your handwriting a font!!! PPPLLLLEEEEAAAZZZEEEE!!I'll send chocolate! LOL

Bethany Kartchner said...

Stunning project! I love what you do!

Diana Fisher said...

Very cute, I absolutely love this!!!

sarah said...

i can't believe that you finished this one already!!! you hadn't even started it when i left! hahaha

hugs,
sarah.

JeanneK said...

I love it. It is so fun and will be a treasure for years to come. I will be fun to share with her children if she has any, later on.

Norma Kennedy said...

oH Suzy...u have out done ur self....really amazing album !!!!!!!!!!

Jen Martakis said...

Suzy, this is absolutely gorgeous!!!