Thursday, April 01, 2010

Confessions of a teenage hottie!

The other day I decided to work with the NEW Punky Sprouts mini album. I looked at the pictures of my niece and new exactly what papers I wanted to use. They were the new ones from American Crafts that were given to me to play with.
I thought hard about the title and asked several friends and all were good but I looked at the pictures again and came up with this one. LOL
I love how this book came out. It was the first time I played with it and couldn't put it down. It has several pages but it actually didn't take me long to do.
I did part of it at a crop that I went to and then went home and finished it.
The book is from Punky Sprouts and the paper are American Crafts.






Thanks for looking!!
Hugs, Suzy West

3 comments:

Jamie Lane said...

Okay, we need to turn your handwriting into a font! Great album, such a cute theme!

Kimmy said...

Good Morning:
Its YFS! No new post yet but wanted to let you know I was here!
Hee Hee

GottaScrapChick said...

That is adorable!