Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Beautiful Girls--Punky Sprouts and Bella Blvd.

A few months ago I took some pictures of the girls. They came out so adorable. I set up the tri-pod so I could be in one of them. I love how they came out. The only thing that would of made the picture better is if my beautiful niece Alyssa could have been in it.
Anyways, I wanted to make a very girlie book so I used Bella blvd.'s new line with Punky Sprouts Rebel album.
I may copy this book and give one to my mom because she also loved the pictures and she loves this line.





Thanks for looking!
Hugs, Suzy West

3 comments:

Scrapin Kat said...

I love it... gald u used the Bella , need some inspiration for it!

Jamie Lane said...

Your album and the photos are beautiful!

GottaScrapChick said...

Suzy, this is absolutely FABULOUS!!! I love it!