Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Scrapping my little heart out!!

The creating continues and I couldn't be more happy! Yesterday was such a fun day for me. I literally stayed in my pj's all day and hung out in my room doing NOTHING but scrapping and watching tv. Why? because I felt like it. It was nice to do nothing but fun stuff.
Here are two layouts that I did.

Love how this layout turned out. I used all Crate Paper. Love this paper line!! It's probably one of my favorites they have ever come out with. The colors are so me.
The title I did on my own. I wrote the word with my Sakura Pen and then cut it out.
The colors on the corrugated cardboard are Tattered Angels--glimmer mist and chalk board. Loving the chalkboard!! Wowsers!! The colors really pop!
I sealed the layout with my new favorite toy, Mod Podge Glitter. I can't stop playing with it.
If you're a fan, you need to become a FAN!!!
Here's another layout with Crate Paper. The papers and embellishments are sooo darn stinkin' cute! They fit the picture perfectly. The title is my own. I did the same thing as I did on the layout above. You can't tell but my flowers are domed, I used Glossy Accents to do that.
Thanks for looking!!
Hugs, Suzy West

5 comments:

Jamie Lane said...

I love your style (and your handwriting!)! Beautiful layouts and I could so use a jamma day in my scraproom! :)

Linda Beeson said...

Your projects are wonderful! Love the products you used. I love the store in Sherwood, OR that you are going to soon!!!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Wow! You got the coolest effect on that layout! Great work!

Marlene said...

Gorgeous layouts!

bermudabluez said...

This is great stuff!!! I too love your style!!!