Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Punky Love!

I've had some pretty cool opportunities come my way lately! I'm so grateful for them and the people that give them to me!! You know who you are!!
I was recently asked if I would teach at an awesome show called, Great American Scrapbook Convention. They have two shows and we agreed to teach at the one in Texas.
What we didn't know was how fast we had to create projects! LOL Shelly and I pulled some late night designing sessions!! We were texting and calling each other all hours of the night! LOL
I'm really happy about my designs.
I'm teaching two classes--I'm teaching one more than once!

I got to play with their new QUEEN BEE line! I love this line! It's so pretty!! They have this little booklet of pretty pages. The yellow piece that is on the cover is one of them. It comes with several pages!! I loved playing with those!! Their new alphabets are so cool!! My favorite got to say was their rub-on!! I used them on my canvas page! wow!!

There's a little sneak peek of the inside. The second page has the rub-on on it. It's so pretty!!

The other book I created was with Punky Sprouts, Crate Paper, and Tattered Angels.
I love this book as well!! It's more of clean line bright color book!
The line is called Cottage Collection. This line just POPPED out at me and I had to play with it!
They have these really fun journal stickers that are so easy to play with. The cardstock feel makes them easier and more sturdy to play with.
The texture of the paper is awesome!!! I cut, wrinkled, glimmer mist, and shaped the papers! They also have really great rubon's that worked so well on canvas and the other pages.
Here's what I did with their line.

Their cardstock stickers are so beautiful!!! See that cute little green flower above? Daniela Costa has her own little flower line. You can get them at the Art Life Shop!
Here's a sneak peek of the side pages. I wasn't done when I took this picture but it gives you a sense of what this book is like!!

Everywhere I go, I am always asked..."what pen is that?" It's the black words on the cover of the pages and thru out the book. It's my Sakura Glazed black pen. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pen!!

Anyways, if you are in the Texas area, you can take my classes at the GASC event!! It's going to be fun!!! My friend Shelly is going to teach two classes as well!!
Have a great day everyone!!
Hugs, Suzy West

3 comments:

marcibun said...

This is awesome! Wish I lived in Texas...

Creative B Bee said...

Hi! I found you from fb. Just stopping by and say hello!

Suzy West said...

Hi there!! Glad you found me!