Friday, March 05, 2010

A night with Jay Sario from Project Runway!!

Make it work!
(if you watch the show, you know what this means. LOL)
Every Thursday night you will find me in front of my television texting back and forth with Angel over the show Project Runway. We love seeing all the beautiful outfits created by the designers.
Two days ago I was invited by Jay Sario, one of my favorites from Project Runway to attend his viewing party!! It was in San Francisco in the Castro District!!
When I told Angel about it, the girl went nuts because she's a fashion major at the Academy of Art in San Francisco and she loves Jay!!
So I invited her and my brother Julio to come with me.
It was so much fun!!! We had a great time hanging out with him and watching the episode! If you watched the show last night you know...HE won immunity!! His outfit was awesome!
Jay is such a fun person and super creative!! We look forward to seeing all the wonderful things he does for the rest of the show and what he's working on in the future off the show!! I know it's going to be awesome!!




If you want to watch, it's on Thursday at 10pm.

2 comments:

Diane B. said...

so cool! a friend i've known forever knows him because they work at the gap together. his garbage bag outfit was incredible. i honestly think he is the most talented and not because he's our local boy!

RiNNE said...

Awwwww, you are soo lucky!!