Friday, March 26, 2010

Live for today project

Have I mentioned how much I love working with Punky Sprouts? Well in case I haven't, OMG, I really do!!! I love working with these fun albums!! I also love the opportunity of working with so many different paper lines! Each album always looks different.
This was the first time I worked with this album. It's called Rebel Sprout.
Last night I had a couple of hours so I decided to start scrapping with it. I knew exactly what line I was going to use too!! One of my favorite manufactures, Crate Paper. I can't stop playing with it. I'll be teaching a class with them in Texas. Can't wait!!
So here are the pictures. I'm still going to add a little more to it at the crop tonight but I couldn't wait to start!!





Thanks for looking!! Hugs, Suzy West

4 comments:

Scrapin Kat said...

Thats so cute! I love mini albums...

Nana said...

Wonderful combination of colors and pictures!! Love it!

marcibun said...

This is FABULOUS - I love the title, that sooooo rocks. Great paper choice to, this is awesome. Come teach it a CHA Chicago!

Susan said...

This is beautiful, I just love that Rebel Sprout album and the Crate Paper is so yummy!!!