Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy is the best place to be...mini book project

So I'm not sure what it is, but I've been scrapping like crazy and I love it!!!
Lately my project of choice are mini books. I can't stop creating them. I get an idea and it doesn't matter where I am, I want to start. The last couple of projects have been created on my lap while I'm on my bed. It sounds crazy but it's working for me.
Here's a project I created last night using Punky Sprouts albums and just different papers and embellishments that I had.
All the paper embellishments came from one package. It was filled with a lot of yummy goodies and I couldn't wait to start adding them onto a page.
My new favorite medium to play with? Mod podge glitter. It's easy to use and it dries fast. Couldn't put the stuff down. Every page is sealed with it except the front. I used a different medium. I did squirt a little bit of the glitter on top.
I used a lot of my favorite pictures that put make me feel HAPPY!!!






Thanks for looking.
Hugs, Suzy West

4 comments:

Renee' Dezember said...

Suzy this turned out beautiful!

Susan said...

oooooh I think this is my new favorite!!!!

Jamie Lane said...

These mini albums look like so much fun! This one is really beautiful.

Kimmy said...

I love love love this one!!!
Your Favorite Stalker!