Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Feeling PUNKY!!!!

I am so excited to announce that I am the new Lead designer for Punky Sprouts!!! They were my favorite new company at CHA!!!
They are a mixed media album who I am proud to say is eco-friendly. All our products are recyclable and made in the United States!!!
I will be doing a DT call very soon!!! Please post here if you are interested in being on the team and add a link to your blog so I can see your work. (this is not your application. I just want a sneak peak of your style)
big hugs,
Suzy West

Alfalfa Sprouts Album


11 comments:

Jennifer Hansen said...

Sounds like a fun new company! Here is my blog if you want to take a peek - www.jenniferhansenscrapgallery.blogspot.com

redoaklines.com said...

you know where to see my work -- it's called i need to go scrap again over at territory. btw, did you ever see that album i finished with nikki's papers?

hugs,
sarah d.

marcibun said...

Congrats Suzy! This is a gig that's perfect for you ;) I think you kind of know my style already, but my blog is www.marciknecht.blogspot.com

Nat said...

I told you I would love to join :)
nat - www.scrapbook-trends.com

Bethany Kartchner said...

Hi! I'd LOVE you to check out my work. www.creativeruminations.blogspot.com.

Have a great day!

xoxo
Bethany

Amy Bender said...

Such fun for you, Suzy!! I'd love for a "peek" at my blog..
moonsplashdesigns.blogspot.com

All my best!
~Amy

Diana said...

me, me, me...
here's my blog!
http://daijogomoments.blogspot.com

Erica Hettwer said...

I would LOVE to be on the team!
www.ericasdoingsomethingelse.blogspot.com

Jamie Lane said...

Ohh, I want to try too!
www.jamielanedesigns.blogspot.com!

byondbzr said...

Count me in! I just had the incredible luck of working with the Alfalfa Sprouts album through Scrap N' Art. I LOVED it, and mini albums and texture are totally my thing! Check out my blog if you would like! :)

byondbzr said...

Ooops, here's the direct link for you..
http://byondbzr.blogspot.com/