Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Feeling pretty blessed today!

Why do I feel blessed? Because of this guy right here!
I love my son!! He's so much fun!
When he's around "adults" he sometimes is quiet but honestly, he's one of the silliest kids you will ever meet and he's a huge comedian!!
As a matter of fact, he was voted funniest person in our family in a family meeting we had.
Yes, I know...we do stuff like that. It's when we get together and play around, ask crazy questions like: If you could create your own animal out of two of your favorite animals what would it be? My son's answer: panda and a dolphin...it's a dolphanda!!
anyways, Jeremy and I plan date nights. We talk about the craziest stuff!!!
Jeremy has always been my most easy child. He's so low maintenance and for the longest time, never asked for ANYTHING! Seriously!
Everyday I love when he comes home and immediately comes and looks for me!! I always get a kiss and a hi mom!!
I just love this kid. When I saw him come through the door today I felt pretty blessed!!!

Love this picture even though I have an elephant coming out of my head. LOL

1 comments:

Bethany Kartchner said...

Awww. Sounds like you have a winner! :)