Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Families are FOREVER!!

I wanted to create a book for Angel and her family with some pictures I took a while ago. After I finished it, I decided to keep it. LOL I had fun creating this mini book by Punky Sprouts and older Pink Paislee. I just mixed a whole bunch of papers and some how they just all looked great together. At least I think so. The big yellow letters are from Sassafrass. I love how they are big and bold. The little pears are awesome and they are from Creative Impressions. As usual I write on my books and used Sakura for that.






Thanks for looking. Hugs
Suzy West

3 comments:

Jamie Lane said...

I have become such a huge fan of your albums, you really do such an amazing job showcasing the products! Love this one!

sarah said...

suzy, you are on a roll with updating your blog! wahooo! you go girl! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Kimmy said...

Awesome mini book! I want one!
Your Favorite Stalker!!!