Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bella Blvd. + Maya Road + Tattered Angels= Being Me

The other day I was at Scrapbook Territory and took out one of my favorite books by Maya Road and my bag of Bella Blvd. I wanted to create a book about ME and the new line by Bella was the perfect line to use. I love the colors and designs of this paper.
One of my friends had this cool clear gel sand texture product and I used it on top of my book. It looks so cool!! I don't think you can see it very well in these pictures but in real life you can. The cover feels so cool!
The flower border I created with May Art ribbon.
Behind each tab page there are envelopes. I wrote a letter to myself about each of the topics. Love how this little project came out!!





Have I told you how excited I am about going to Texas in June for Punky Sprouts? What makes it even more wonderful, I get to hang out with one of my good friends Sarah De Guzman!! Love this girl! We've been spending a lot of time together and we LAUGH like crazy over everything!!
Here are some funny pictures that my friend Lonae took of us the night that we went to Scrapbook Territory. Some of them are blurry but I don't care. I love the pics!







1 comments:

Nana said...

your fun personality and wonderful work inspires me. :) I just geve you a blog award. Come to my blog so you can wear it... www.youniquereflections.blogspot.com