Sunday, March 07, 2010

Art Life Event

Yesterday I attended the ART LIFE EVENT at Scrapbook Territory with my friend Shelly Berg. It was such a fun event! We got to make different projects, eat yummy snacks, and scrap with awesome people!!
Daniela Costa put the event together and let me tell you, if you are in the area you need to sign up. She did a great job and we had a blast!!! She had prizes (I won a Art Life canvas tote). It's so pretty!!
My favorite part was making my necklace. It's so pertifuls!!

Here's a picture of Shelly and I
The three of us...look I'm not the craziest one. LOL
I couldn't fit everyone in the picture. LOL
So here's the other side. :)
The beautiful necklace that I made. I wore it today to church. Everyone LOVED it!!
She's doing another event soon!!! So check out her blog to find out more.
Thanks Daniela for an awesome event!!

0 comments: