Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Upcoming Classes

Alrighty everyone, I'm posted again and it's not even been 30 days!! LOL
I'm excited about teaching at my awesome local scrapbook store in March and April.
I'll be at Scrapbook Territory! The most awesome scrapbook store ever people!!
Check them out and you can sign up with them.

My Hopes and Dreams MLS class
I taught this at CHA and it was a sold out class.
It's only $30.00--it includes all the mls products, maya road book, bling, die cuts, stickers, and more!!
Date: Saturday, March 13, 2010
time: 11am
Call Scrapbook Territory to sign up: 510-559-9929

Magical Moments
I'm on the Punky Sprouts design team. They are an awesome new company that makes mixed media albums. (acrylic, canvas, chipboard). I love their albums!!
This will be on Saturday, April 3, 2010
Cost: $35.00--includes your albums, papers, stickers, paints, etc. and everything else!!
You will have fun creating with this fun line!!!
Call Scrapbook Territory to sign up: 510-559-9929
Life Couldn't get any better than this
I'm one of the new teachers for Bella Blvd. an awesome company that has beautiful papers, stickers, and more!!
You will be creating a fun different size album using chipboard, acylic, and overlays by Hambly.
Date: Saturday, April 10, 2010
time: 11am-1pm
cost: $30.00--includes all your products!!!
To sign up, call Scrapbook Territory at 510-559-9929
I will be teaching all over the place this year so look out for me!!!
Hugs
Suzy West

0 comments: