Saturday, February 27, 2010

Trying to be creative!

The last few weeks have been really awesome!!! I've had so many wonderful opportunities come my way. It's been fun being able to create with such awesome products! I'm loving all the fun toys!
Normally, I'm not in such a creative mood and now I don't want to stop!! I have three classes scheduled at my favorite scrapbook store, Scrapbook Territory!! So if you are in the area and want to be spoiled, sign up to take a class!!
Next week I'll be at the store to get my craft on again. On Saturday Daniela Costa is having this awesome event called, The Art Life Crop and Mini workshop!! It's going to be so much fun!!
It's only $25.00 and you will be able to create 3 different fun projects, have desert, and scrap! Can't get any better than that. If you sign up, let me know so we can sit together!!
Have a wonderful week everyone!!! Will be posting another class soon!!
Hugs, Suzy West

0 comments: