Tuesday, February 02, 2010

It's been forever...but I'm going to try to keep this thing up!!

scI'M SORRY!!! I have not posted on this thing in forever ago!! I totally forgot about it until a friend asked me if I had a blog. LOL I laughed and said, "kinda". LOL
okay so you know me, I have tried several times to keep it up but this time I'll try more. You guys gotta help me though...if I know you are reading it I will keep it up. If no one is reading then I'm just talking to myself. LOL
So I've been really busy lately. I just got back from CHA. it was a lot of fun!!! I got to see a lot of friends and meet a lot of new ones. I taught a class while I was there and it was awesome!! So many cool people!! Here are some pictures from my class.





I got to create some awesome projects using three different lines. Here are some of the projects.




I also got to play with Hambly's new products!!! Here are some of the projects I created.




I am excited that I will be teaching at some awesome places this year. I will also be teaching for Bella Blvd. besides My Little Shoebox!! I'm so excited because I love their products!!
I'm also on the new Punky Sprouts design team!! YAY! love them!!
Anyways, that's my latest scoop.
I'm working on some new projects. I'll keep you posted!!
Hugs, Suzy West

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

It's about time you updated your blog. LOL Keep posting girlie!

Scrapin Kat said...

You've been so busy girl! How do you do it? Loving the layouts just ordered My first order yesterday, excited to see it in real life! Get some rest!

elina said...

these are gorgeous creations!! you've got a new fun here in Greece!!