Monday, August 31, 2009

Spending time with my family!!

I am feeling so lucky lately to have the opportunity to spend a lot of time with my family. It's time that I haven't had for a long time and I don't want to take it for granted.
Today I picked up my mom (LOVE being with my best friend) and we headed out to do errands together. It was so nice. I can tell my mom is so happy because we are together.
Besides running the boring errands, we made it over to Ikea. I wanted to pick up more hangers that I love a lot. I fixed my closet and all my pants are hanging from these hangers.
I know it's kinda crazy, but I'm re-doing everything. As a matter of fact, I picked up paint today and together with Sierra we decided to paint the cabinets in the bathroom.
What we didn't know? ummmm you gotta prime first. LOL so I have not the slightest of what I should do now. LOL Christian said to prime on top. we'll see. It's a little scary looking. LOL
Hey but we had fun!! LOL

Tomorrow I am going to babysit my little grandsons and then I'm off to see Nickelback with the girls. I'm going early with Angel so I can get us good seats. If we can get seats like we did for No Doubt, we'll be good!

The kids start school this Wednesday and they are getting pretty excited!!!
I bought a ton of clothes for them today. They came home pretty happy!!
Jeremy got a ton of stuff at Zumiez, Vans, and Anchor blue.

Alrighty, that's all for today. I'll let you know how Nickelback goes!!
Hugs, Suzy

2 comments:

redoaklines said...

family is always a wonderful thing. i'm so glad that you get to spend all the time in the world with all of them!

you should take pictures of the weird looking painted cabinets! that's gotta be a sight to see.

hugs,
sarah.

SaraCarling said...

OK, so this is random. But are you the designer for My Little Shoe Box? If so, I have to say that I have died and gone to scrapbook heaven. :) I'm also a graphic artist in the scrapbooking industry, working for imaginisce. Your look is so cute & fresh, and I admire you soooo much. Just had to say. :)

Sara