Friday, August 14, 2009

Life Is Good!

So it's been a bajillion years since I updated my blog.
It's been because I've been really busy! We have a lot of things coming up and I've been getting ready for it all.
As many of you know, I'm closing the store. Can you believe it? 11 years at our beautiful store. It's time to say good bye so I can be home with family (who almost forgot my name, LOL) and concentrate on other things like My Little shoebox and travel teaching.

I am thrilled that this Saturday is our last day and next week I get the entire week off to clean, go to the beach, zoo, waterslides, and more!

On Sunday my family takes off on a much needed trip. One where I won't be calling the store, placing orders, wonder about classes, and other stuff.
It's my family 100%!!

We are going to start off by driving up to San Diego and meet at my wonderful friend, Erin Payne's house and have dinner with her family.
We are then staying at this amazing hotel.
Manchester Grand Hyatt
Next day we will be at Sea World. SO EXCITED!!!
Next two days we will be at DisneyLand
The following day we will be at the beach
and then it will be shopping and a night at Medieval Times.
I can't tell you how THRILLED I am over going!!!!

So let's see what else...
Oh I'm teaching at some fun places from now until November.
Scrapbook Centrale in Canada
Scrapbooks N Stuff in Miami, Florida
AC Albums in Rio, Brazil

I have a lot more trips next year but that's next year.

Oh and I'm going on a cruise with my beautiful mother in October.
We are going to Mexico on a four day cruise.
So excited to have some special time for the lady that I love so much!!

The kids are doing wonderful!! They are THRILLED that I'm going to be home with them.
They are a little scared because I told them next week, the house is going to be SPOTLESS!
I'm going to start the throwing out all the crap process come Monday.

...and last the best news ever!!! Sierra is getting ready to be baptized soon!!
My heart is full as every week she has been getting lesson from the missionaries.
I can't wait!!!

Okay that's everything that's going on from now until November!

Hugs and love,
Suzy


1 comments:

Ghia said...

Hi Suzy! My sister & I had so much fun meeting you at the store last Saturday! I'll see you around again one of these days!~