Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Remember Me?

Remember Me? I know it's been a while. I'm sorry! I have received several emails about me not posting, and it makes me feel good, thank you!
So why is it that I've bee gone? I've been super busy! I know it's not an excuse but here's the scoop:
Lately I've been trying to get things ready for another trip that I'm going on. I'll be teaching in Massachusetts in a less than two weeks. We worked hard to create and kit the project.
We've had anniversary crops at the store.
We've had sick kiddo's.
Oh and I facebook. OMG is that thing addicting! I (heart) face book! I'm on there a lot! So if you want to keep up with me, check me out there. LOL
It's easy because I can do it on my phone.
You can also find me on the My Little Shoebox blog. That keeps me really busy but I love it!!
The family is doing great!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!
Angel and Christian are keeping busy with their beautiful little family. Tanner is 2.5 and Tristan is 4 months now.
Angel just got accepted to the Academy of art institution. She is beyond thrilled!
Paul is busy at work like usual.
Jeremy is growing like crazy! He's gotten so tall lately! WOWSERS!
Sierra is doing good. She's gotten sick a few times but other than that, good!
Love all my girlfriends!! You all know who you are...but I got some serious mad love for Pattie, Erin, Rocio, and Jeanne! Those are my girls!!! I have many more and I love them all, but these are the girls that I spend most of my time with!! You are all the best!!!
I've scrapped! Here are some of the pages I have done.











Hugs, Suzy West

7 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

You make the most beautiful layouts. I just love these!

erin said...

i DO remember YOU~
LOL
right back at ya girl:) love love love you!
and those layouts, i hadn't seen them all.
love the green one with sewing.
and the one with the red circle off center.
great job lady pants!
erin

Debbie said...

Love the layouts!

Nicole said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere!!! I've missed you friend! I love your layouts, so much talent in that little body of yours!!! Hoping to see you soon!

TanishaRenee said...

You've been on the ball!! Love everything here Suzy!

jo said...

OMG, no way is Angel 20! I remember when I met her she was like 12 or 13!

Now I feel old. *lol*

Marie Levite said...

WOW!! Your pages are great! Keep them coming!