Monday, March 23, 2009

Great weekend!

I was a busy this past weekend! Lots of fun stuff! LOL
On Friday....I cropped my heart out!
On Saturday...I spent time with family in the morning. Went to work. Cropped. Then had our card swap and Lance from Rusty Pickle over!!! So much fun!!
On Sunday....I got together with family. Did a photo shoot of my niece. Hung out with everyone. Had a great time!
Here are some pictures from Ashleigh shoot. (didn't have my good lense so I did what I could with what I had. LOL)







4 comments:

Bethany Kartchner said...

Wow! She is stunningly beautiful! Those eyes are amazing!

Norma Kennedy said...

These are FANTASTIC Suzy !

Pamela said...

Great pictures!!!!

Georgana said...

Hi Suzy!! It's been so long since I have talked to you. RU going to CHA? We are staying home this year. I am having a summer blog hop at the Adornit blog & I'd love for you to particpate. Email me for more info georgana@adornit.com.