Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fun photos with Angel!

Angel has a favorite pair of shoes that she's been wanting to photograph.
I told her to bring them with her to the crop last night so I could take pictures of them.
I loved the shorts she was wearing and thought it would be perfect for a fun cutie patootie shoot! She wanted some really fun ones for her husband. I think he's going to like these! LOL I am going to scrap some with new hambly that I got! This was a quick 10 or so minute shoot. I'm going to do a better one next week. She was wearing Christian's shirt. LOL I couldn't help it, I thought she looked adorable!!








9 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

So flippin' cute! Great shots...love the different points of view!

Marci Knecht said...

Those are fabulous, fun photos. She's sooooo pretty. I can't believe how much she looks like you!

shaina said...

dude those photos are FANTASTIC!!! i love the shoes and the facial expressions you captured. awesome job!!

Nicole said...

HOT HOT HOT!!! love the shoes and very jealous of those legs!!! Suzy strikes again... great ideas = great photos!!!

erin said...

ooh HOT HOT HOT mamma angel!

MollyPeckham said...

She is just gorgeous, my dear! I love those shoes!

Such as Life said...

absolutely adorable!!! love those heels & those legs are sexy ;-D haa haa

wei

madretz said...

Those are amazing photos! She is sizzling hot! I miss seeing her...tell her I said hi.

ourlilypad said...

HOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. here comes baby #3!!!!