Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm keeping the blog!

Hi there!! So I didn't know so many of you read my blog. Thank you for all the sweet emails and phone calls. I will keep the blog going. You guys just gotta keep me motivated...you know...by replying. LOL

So what's up with me?
I've been really busy! Don't you get bored hearing that from me? Seriously, I am. We've been working on creating my CHA class, kitting it, working with the dt, working at the store, meetings, desiging, family, parties, and more.

The family is doing well. Last night after our store meeting, I went home and went on a walk with the family and dog.
After that we played a game of monopoly of which our 7 year old beat us...Yes...she clobbered us.

Let's see...I'm teaching a class at CHA! I'm so excited about it. It's so cute! Check it out here:
http://www.mylittleshoebox.blogspot.com/

okay, super busy. I will post more soon!

Hugs
Suzy

7 comments:

Memory Lane - Maine said...

Yay! Glad you'll still be around in blog format. :)

erin said...

atta girl, it is so NOT all about facebooking LOL

mesogoofy2 said...

Yay! I'm glad to see you're keeping your blog and look, I'm commenting you! LOL!

Veronica Hugger said...

Glad to hear you're keeping it! Just in time for me to bookmark it!
Hugs!!

Debbie said...

Yippee! I was going to miss seeing the West family updates. Just blog when you can. Hugs

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Belabrava said...

Thank You for keeping the blog! I love to read it :)
Hugs,
Isabel