Sunday, January 18, 2009

Heaven on earth!

Let me start by saying that I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this kid!! So everything that I type will be serious mushy stuff! I can't help it, this kid is the most precious thing on the planet!
Everyday that he see's me, it's like he hasn't seen me in years!! I am greeted with the sweetest and biggest smile and huge hugs!
Tanner was put on this earth to bring happiness to those around him! I believe that with all my heart!! I am the most lucky grandma to have him in my life and he has certainly brought me a lot of happiness!!
So on to the photos! I laugh everytime I think about it. We were at the store and Angel, Christian, and Tristan were inside with everyone. I asked Tanner if I could take his picture and his cute, "yes" with a smile made me so giddy so I grabbed him and a stool and we went outside.
This photo session was literally taken in ONE minute! NO JOKE!!
I asked him if he was ready...he said, "yes" and he smiled and laughed and when he was done...which was one minute later...he grabbed the stool and said, "let's go." he was done!!
I didn't know how cute they would turn out because I did them so fast...well....here they are...you tell me.





He is seriously...heaven on earth!

3 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

What a little cutie pie! Love that precious smile!

Debbie said...

Yep, adorable. Can't believe you took these in one minute. I can see his Momma in him in these pictures!

LindaLMCS said...

Yep he is a real doll, love his smile and laugh !!! They are great photo's.