Thursday, January 15, 2009

another project...

I have been working really hard to create projects for our My Little Shoebox booth. I created this book using our new line, ENJOY LIFE. I love this line! It's full of color and fun images!!
Kaiser Crafts asked me if I would play with some of their different books and I was thrilled to get them!! The books are so much fun!!! This is their ME BOOK.
They have donated all the flowers, bling, and rings for my CHA class. I LOVE Kaiser Crafts!
My design team has been working NON-STOP to create all the projects for the booth and let me tell you...everything I have seen...I LOVE!!!! They rock! I wish I could give them big hugs but since they are all over the country, I'm sending them a big CYBER HUG!!! LOL

Tomorrow, I'll be working on some layouts using this line and then working on another line called, Turtles and trees.
I can't wait for CHA!! I am going with my pal Erin so you know it's going to be wild!!
Hope to see you there!!!
Hugs, Suzy West

0 comments: