Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Three's a charm

So I recently started scrapping in 3's. Doesn't make sence? Well I normally never make sence, lol, but let me explain.
I decided a while ago that whenever I pull some paper to create with. I would do at least three layouts using the paper so I wasn't left with a whole bunch of scraps, that I'll never use.
Here are three layouts that I did using the new Urban Prairie line by Basic Grey.
papers, buttons, and stickers are Urban Prairie.
Blue letters are Scenic Route
Green letters are Making Memories
Mini letters are My Little Shoebox
Kraft paper is Bazzill Basics


The next three that I'm working on are using Scenic Route's new Christmas line. I'll post them soon! Thanks for looking.
Hugs, Suzy West


2 comments:

vbscrapper said...

Hey Suzy,

This is a great idea. I have a ton of scraps that I normally don't use, but this would force me to deal with the scraps instead of just putting them in a box.

Thanks for the idea. This is going to be one of my main scrapbooking goals for 2009. (Of course another one is to visit the crops too.)

I hope you and your family have a great holiday.

Ululani

Diana said...

This is a great idea!! I have tons of scraps in my room and always say I'll use them. This is a great way to stop adding to my stash!