Monday, December 08, 2008

Happy Holidays!!

Wow, can you believe it? it's going to be Christmas in just 2 weeks and 3 days! That's scary! I have done only a little bit of shopping. My list is pretty big too! I told the kids that we were doing 5 presents for each of them so Sierra made this list and got super into it(writing it down, typing it on the computer...putting the lists all over the house)...This list has changed several times as she thinks and "prays" about what she wants. LOL
So the problem with that is that as she has given me the list, I pick up stuff and then she changes her mind and asks for something different. So I pick up those things. She's done that several times and now we are up to several gifts. oooh maybe it's a trick!LOL
Anyways, we have a lot of family traditions and I'm enjoying the all of them. These are some of the things we do.

*Christmas carol 2 families
*go see Christmas lights
*The kids talent show
*cookie baking
*going from family to family to decorate trees
*tamales
*reading stories and watching movies
*waiting up for Santa to call
*family pictures
*listening to holiday music from Thanksgiving to Christmas day ONLY
...and more

Updating with some photos!!!

We were at my parents tonight helping to decorate and spending time together.




Here are some of the pictures from the other night at my house.






2 comments:

Shanna said...

What fun photos girl! Love it!

Amy W. said...

what sweet, sweet photos! Love your tree! :)