Thursday, November 06, 2008

A world of craziness!

I don't know if you have noticed...but I haven't been around much. LOL
Why?
well, Angel is very close to having this baby and is having some complications.
Her blood pressure has been up.
She's having A LOT of contractions.
She now has pre-eclempsia (sp?)
and really bad back problems.
They think she will go into labor by the weekend but if she doesn't, they are inducing on Monday night. So either way, we are going to have a baby with in 4-5 days. I can't wait!!
I'm thrilled to spend time with my TWO grandsons!
I am so excited for Angel and Christian! They are such wonderful people and I love them soooooo much!
Christian is such a great guy and I'm so proud of him. He's an amazing dad and husband! He takes such great care of his family! Angel is an amazing wife and a wonderful mommy. Tanner is such a lucky guy!
I can't wait to take their new family picture that will consist of:
Mom and dad
two boys--Tanner and Tristan
Two dogs--Sugar and Sassy
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs
Suzy West

1 comments:

Maripi said...

I will keep Angel in my prayers. This is so exciting. I am sure you all can't wait for Tristan to be her.
They are so lucky to have you. You are an awesome mom.
See you all when I get back.