Saturday, November 29, 2008

Working on some fun stuff...

American Crafts has this new line out. It's their Teenager line. I thought I wasn't going to like it, but the more I look at it, I like it. LOL I think the hardest part of the layout for me was using a really bright green paper. LOL It totally fit's the look though. LOL
I love this picture of all us girls! It's so freakin' cute!!!

Today I got to work on two fun projects. I worked on a kit from the wonderful Michelle Tornay and then I started a project for myself. I'm hoping to have it done by tomorrow since the family is coming over to help decorate for Christmas. I'll show you when it's all done!! :) Sierra is coming to work tomorrow with me and we are both going to work on projects. I'll show you hers too.
Have a fantastic rest of the week!!!
Hugs, Suzy West

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Such a cute layout!!!

Congrats on being another grandma!!

merryheart2 said...

Hi Suzy. what a cute layout.
i can't wait to see your Christmas decorations. i'm gonna try to finish mine this morning.
have a great day!
Sandra

Audrey Pettit said...

So bright and fun! Think I would be challenged by the green, too, but you really rocked it. Love the kissy lips!

Leigh said...

Love the letters you used for the title-- very cute, very fun picture, too!

Diana said...

Great LO, that was a fun night!! Thanks for letting SFAC be part of it