Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I scrapped!!

I had so much fun on Friday!! We had our usual crop and I swear I was super productive!!!
I've been on a use up all my scraps kick! So you'll notice in these layouts that a lot of the same papers were used!
This first one is of my niece Ashleigh. I love this picture of her. Notice how all the papers are poka dots? OMG I gotta tell you, it's so wierd but I'm into doing layouts with ALL poka dot papers. It sounds wierd but I like it. LOL I used American Crafts, KI Memories, and Scenic Route papers.

This is a layout I did using Scenic Route, KI Memories, and My Minds Eye Paper. The title I did myself using my pens. I just kinda freehanded the title, that's why they are all crazy. LOL

This one is of me and my homie, Erin. I used Elsie, and Pink Paislee.
This one is of my little pumpkin nose, Sierra. I used pieces of Elsie and Hambly.
Thanks for looking! Hugs, Suzy West




7 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What cute pages! they are all so fun and playful. Love your creative hand lettering!

erin said...

oh goodness gracious, me oh my...
we certainly are a pair of crazies and i wouldn't have it any other way!
you've been a mad scrappin woman and i love them all!
see you friday, i cannot wait!
you think we can be productive 2 fridays in a row?

Danielle said...

These are darling layouts and I'm LOVING polkadots too!
Have a happy Thanksgiving,
Dani

Anabelle said...

These are all so fun!! Love the one of Sierra best. ;) Congrats on the new grandbaby. He is absolutely precious.

Chrys said...

Fun pages Suzy!!!! I hear you on the polka dot thing! :) :) And congrats on being a Grandma again! He's precious!

Dria said...

Wonderful pics and projects. Your grandson is a doll!

Lucy Edson said...

Love your fun pages! The polka dots are awesome!

Congrats on the new grandbaby!! What a cutie! You must be so happy! :)