Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I (heart) my daddy!

I sooooo love my daddy! He is such an amazing guy!! I was going home to rest since I haven't had descent sleep for the last few weeks and just felt the need to go to my parents house to see them and to be with Sierra since they watch her on Tuesdays for me.
I was hanging out with my mom and my dad walks in the room and puts his arm around me and says to my mom, "look at this beauty!" He said it with so much love in his heart and in his voice. I looked up at him and he had tears in his eyes. He says, " I love you so much. You are such a beautiful child of God". He was just so sweet!
I am so lucky to have him as my dad! I'm a lucky girl.
Hugs
Suzy

2 comments:

erin said...

awe, love that suzy! you've got a truly beautiful family. inside and out. love you girl.

Penny said...

I'm so happy for you.

My heart lept for you. I miss my dad... he lives so far from me.