Friday, October 24, 2008

Still scrapping...upates...and more

I did two layouts on Wednesday. I scanned them both but for some reason one of them was being wonky so I had to just take a picture of it.
This first one is of my niece, Ashleigh. Isn't she a freaking cutie? She just go her braces off. She's becoming quite the photographer. I'm so proud of her.
I used the new Bazzill Dotted Swiss with some Scenic Route Papers. Love their stuff.

This is a layout I did of Angel when she was about 7 months preggo. I used more Scenic Route. I can't get enough of this stuff. It's the paper and chipboards.

I got some updates for ya on miss Angel. She and Christian are doing well. They are pretty much prepared for this baby to come.
She's been having a lot of contractions. Her feet and fingers have started swelling this last week so we are having her rest a little more and drinking even more water than she normally does.
She's getting quite uncomfortable. I give it a couple of weeks. She's ready!
My grandson is so freaking adorable!! We keep talking to him about a baby and he does kiss her tummy when she says, "where's the baby?" but I don't think he knows what's going on.
Very soon there will be 2 adults, 2 girlie girl dogs (Sugar and Sassy), and two boys (Tanner and Tristan). This is exciting!!!
Debby Schuh just got here today and will be here at the crop tonight and is teaching three classes this weekend. We are so excited! She has a TON of people in the classes. It's going to be fun! On Sunday after the class, a TON of people are heading out to Santana Row and we are going to have a girls day. It's going to be fu!!!
Hope everyone that is reading this has a great weekend!
Big hugs,
Suzy West


1 comments:

Jules said...

Great layouts!