Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Scrapping some more...and more...

I scrapped this page of my niece, Asheigh. She is so darn cute I can't stand it!
I took this picture after she got her braces off. She aged almost instantly.
I'm loving Scenic Route. I used some of the left over scraps from my previous pages.
Love how this came out.
My Little Shoebox news...
I'm soooo excited about the new stuff we are working on. I think everyone will really love it!
I can't wait to get my class started for CHA in January.
Angel news...
She went to the dr.'s and she's showing signs of pre-eclempsia again so the dr. said that they are going to induce her in two weeks, but that they will make the decision on the 4th.
This weekend, I'm teaching my PERFECT POSES class. I'm excited because I haven't taught it in a long time!
I think that's everything. Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Suzy

0 comments: